Invisalign Keller TX is an orthodontic system that utilizes a series of custom-made, clear aligners to straighten teeth invisibly. The system uses the same materials as regular braces, but because it is clear and removable, it can offer a much more comfortable treatment experience. Each aligner is made to fit only the patient's teeth and is switched out every couple of weeks to gradually move the teeth into the desired position. The total cost of the treatment depends on the individual patient's case and the complexity of their orthodontic concerns. Most patients will receive between 18 and 48 sets of aligners during their course of treatment.
Invisalign Keller TX can treat a wide variety of orthodontic issues, including overbites, underbites, crowding, gaps, crossbites, and open bites. Because the aligners are clear, they are almost invisible when worn and do not interfere with day-to-day activities during treatment. Patients can remove them to eat and clean their teeth as well as for special occasions like weddings and graduations. Invisalign Keller TX is ideal for patients who are not comfortable with the appearance of traditional metal braces or for patients who have busy schedules and want the freedom to eat, brush, and floss normally while they straighten their teeth.
Benefits of Invisalign Keller TX
There are many benefits of choosing Invisalign Keller TX over metal braces, including the following:
- The ability to eat what you want without worrying about breaking wires or brackets.
- The freedom to floss and brush normally to maintain good oral hygiene.
- Fewer office visits since there are no adjustments to make.
- A more discreet treatment process since the aligners are virtually invisible to other people.
- Comfort is comparable to wearing contact lenses because the aligners do not irritate the gums or cheeks.
If you're considering Invisalign Keller TX, we'd love to have you come in for a consultation! Give us a call to schedule an appointment today.